Change of Address

To apply for a change of address, you must complete the following form. (You may not apply for a change of address over the phone.)

Change of Address Form (Editable PDF) (DOWNLOAD BEFORE FILLING OUT)

You may either print out the form and return it to the Treasurer's Office, or you may fill it out on your computer and submit it below.

Submission will be emailed to