Pay online via iPayment (coming soon)
Pay over phone toll-free: (coming soon)
iPayment Instructions PDF
- Search for properties using any portion of the Name, Parcel ID (no hyphens needed) or Address.
- Select the property you wish to pay. Click on the “add” button on the left.
- Click "View Your Cart" on the upper right of the page to review the upper right of the page.
- When you are ready, click on "Checkout Now"
- Select a “Checkout Option” — If you select "Make One Time Payment", you will have the option to save your payment information. Select "Existing User Checkout" or "New User/Guest Checkout".
- If you select “Setup Automated Payments” you will be required to create an account. Automated payments may be setup for one parcel or multiple parcels.
- Enter how you wish to pay. Select either Credit/Debit or Bank Acccount. Once you enter your payment information, the convenience fee will appear. You will have one more opportunity to approve the payment then click "Submit Payment".
- A confirmation page will appear showing your method of payment. You can print this page and an email will also be sent to you stating you made or set up your installments.